The people in the ESA meeting (for ErstsemesterInnenarbeitssitzung, first semester work meeting) plan and carry out the first semester work.
This includes tasks such as organising the introduction days, the first semester weekend, the training seminars for new freshmen tutors, advising pupils on information days and much more.
Then read on.
The tasks of the ESA meeting in detail are:
- Organise an introductory week (rally, game afternoon, etc.).
- Create and update information for first semester students
- Tutor recruitment (We are always looking for tutors – how about becoming a tutor next time? Simply report to the student council or send us an email directly!)
- Organize training seminars for freshmen tutors
- freshmen weekend
- Updating the web pages for first-year students
- Advice for pupils (Study Info Days Physics, Dies Academicus, Student Info Days...)
- Games evenings
- Everything else ESA would like to do
All this is a lot of fun, because afterwards you can look back on a fantastic job (great weekends, 100 pages of print, and last but not least a lot of happy freshmen). In addition, the sessions are always funny, as they are held in a very relaxed atmosphere.
If you have any questions you can reach us via our mailing list.
At the moment ESA meets every Thursday at 8 pm. Before the meeting we usually cook something together.